Learn to make Walnut and Chocolate Pudding in home
Ready to eat delicious walnut and chocolate pudding now you can make in it your home easily.
For the Sponge Fingers:
2 eggs – separated whites and yolk
2 1/2 Tbsp flour
2 1/2 Tbsp castor sugar
For the Pudding:
1 Tbsp rum
100 gm chopped bitter chocolate
150 ml strong black coffee
4 Tbsp ground walnuts
4 eggs separated
4 Tbsp butter
4 Tbsp castor sugar
4 Tbsp water
1.Beat the egg white till it becomes stiff, gradually whisk the sugar in it.
2.Now stir egg yolk and flour.
3.Take a greased lined tray, pipe out fingers in it and bake it at 190°C until it becomes crispy.
4.Once done remove it from the oven and let it cool.
1. In a double boiler melt the chocolate, add butter and sugar in it.
2. Beat it well and cook it for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat then add yolks.
4. Fold in whipped whites and walnuts.
5. Stir in coffee, crushed sponge fingers, and rum.
6. Take it in a serving bowl, chill and serve it decorated with chocolate and whipped.