How to organize Winter: Dry skin care in winter
The weather is getting colder and the number of hot clothes in your cupboard is increasing. Hot clothes will reduce colds, but skin problems? Winter means the pain of rough-dry skin. So not only do you have to think about warm clothes, but you should also think about protecting your skin from winter. Here are some winter tips for you to know. There is no reason to fear, there will be no need for expensive cosmetics in the skincare market, you can take full care of the skin at home in the winter.
Dry skin suffers almost everyone. Winter dry weather absorbs moisture in the skin and dries the skin. There are many natural moisturizers around us such as milk, honey, glycerin. The direct application of these reverses the skin’s moisture. All should care for the skin in conjunction with climate change. Here are some winter tips for those whose skin is dry.
- Put vegetables and fruits in your daily diet list.
- Avoid using hot water during the bath, especially for those whose skin is dry. Hot water reduces the skin’s moisture.
- Drink plenty of water. You can drink fruit juice when it comes to water.
- Mix it with 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon powdered milk with egg yolk and use it to make a face pack. Apply this face pack evenly to the skin except for the eyes and lips and after 20 minutes wash your face with ordinary water.
- In a small container, mix one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of rose water with water and use it as a face pack. This is quite useful for dry skin.
- Alovera has become quite popular in the market these days. Using aloe vera gel regularly for 5 minutes, it increases the moisture of the skin and enhances the brightness of the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin can be done by using olive oil before or after the bath.
- You can use dry papaya and dry banana to mix well with dry skin. This is an effective method of keeping the skin healthy.
- Before bed, use one teaspoon of rose water, one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of glycerin well on dry skin, it retains moisture in the skin.
Then you realize there is no reason to worry about skincare in the winter. This winter you will be able to care for your skin at home. You can order food online for winter skincare from kifayat online. To order: